Looked like fun, so I stole this from Penwyn. >:3
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
Gray’s Anatomy, Glee, Almost anything Reality TV, Grimm, Fringe.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
Dave Mathews Band, John Mayer, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
All of them.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
Extensively planning out how one will play a video game before playing it, Magic the Gathering (played it for months, it did nothing but stress me out and steal all my money)
5. A habit you find disgusting.
People who blow their noses at the table while people are eating like my disgusting husband. Also people who rely on the “Nice Guy” system to justify their every move.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
Memorizing random science facts and categorizations, like anatomy, rocks and minerals, etc. I used to read field classification guides of fossils, rocks, dinosaurs, shells, fish, trees, birds, diseases, and other stuff every night before I went to sleep.
7. Your favorite household chore.
Cooking, cleaning the sheets, and watering the plants :3
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
First person shooters. Demon Souls/Dark Souls, Mass Effect, and WoW as well.
9. PC or MAC?
PC, mostly for the control and customizability.
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
Tennis. I don’t get it and it’s boring and I can’t play it. And Max loves it and tries to explain it to me EVERY TIME and I hate it.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
Baseball. Not so much the sport, but I love going to minor league games with my family and hanging out. And eating nachos.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
Castle, used to love Ghost Hunters and watch it all the time, Kitchen Nightmares, Food Network.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
Eve6, Indigo Girls, Ke$ha, and I really like the song “Party in the USA” when I’m wasted.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
My love of animals and plants gets me made fun of a lot, especially when I go over board with the number of plants I’m trying to grow (had about 40 potted plants last year) and if people find out that I love reptiles and have two snakes. I usually just freak them out by talking about the feeder mice/rats in my freezer until they leave me alone.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
My inability to finish a video game. I’ll play it for hours and never actually finish it. I’ve made an effort to get better about it.
16. Something in school you hated doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
Study hall. Everyone loved it because they got to talk and hang out with people, but I thought it was a phenomenal waste of time.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
Putting up the clean dishes from the dishwasher and vaccuming. If no one’s around to notice I’ll just use the clean dishes out of the dishwasher until its empty rather than putting them up.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
The Sims. I love it, but it’s EA and I hate EA. Also it’s basically a racket, since they release an “expansion pack” every two weeks. I’m a sucker for controlling fake people’s lives and playing God though. T_T
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
Pink. I think it must be her hair.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
I PUT ON LIKE SIX LAYERS OF SUN SCREEN AND I REAPPLIED AND MY BACK IS BURNED AND IT HURTS. Also, I untied my halter at the beach so I wouldn’t get tan lines and somehow I STILL HAVE HUGE TAN LINES. WHUT.
Also using crutches on the beach is not fun. Sand eats crutches.